Friday, March 4, 2011

Oh, Happy Day!

Since first embarking on the journey of blogging, I have come to find some pretty amazing blogs out there. Some are themed, some are personal. And some are a little of both. Nonetheless, it all makes for an interesting read! Entering the blogging community has opened my eyes to a whole new world of creativity, personality and inspiration! It so nice to see that there are real people in the world who have the same interests, desires and hobbies as you do. And that they are willing to write about it all, and share it all with the world!

It has become somewhat of a guilty pleasure of mine, logging on to read all of their latest posts. There are so many great blogs out there, it's impossible not to find one you don't want to read! For instance, recently I came across a blog with such a captivating title, that I couldn't resist checking it out:: Delightfully Tacky.  Come to find out, the girl who writes it lives in Tacoma, loves Seattle, and writes about fashion and traveling (for the most part)! I love her sense of style and the vintage feel I get from her blog. It's just fun!

Another one that I recently started following is:: Sometimes Sweet. She blogs a lot about tattoos, music and vintage stuff! All right up my ally! There are also some pretty good photography blogs floating around out there too, like:: The "J" Family.

There are so many out there to mention, like an old friend of mine from high school, has a blog dedicated to all things wedding:: Perpetually Engaged. And a really cute one from a local girly, all about fashion and interior design:: Michaela Noelle.

OK, there really isn't any way I could list all the ones I heart so much, so I'll stop there for now! But I do need to end on a very positive note ~ I ordered my camera today!!!! I can not even put into words how THRILLED I am!
{I am sure that you get it by now, though!}
HAPPY FRIDAY!

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally inspired by blogs every day. I think they've made me really open my mind and learn from others trials and tribultions. I love the blogging community.

    Thanks for the shoutout and I'm so excited for your new camera and our session with Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news! Now we just have to get together soon!
    Glad you are finding some fun communities to follow.

    ReplyDelete