Friday, April 13, 2012

Little Pumpkin

Some of you may have noticed that I have been VERY absent as of late...
I promise, there is a very good reason for this!

I have been busy going to bed early, vomiting, gagging, suffering from severe headaches and forgetfulness, having fun with back pain and cramps, going through caffeine withdrawals, and many other various symptoms which shall remain unmentioned! Not to mention, toting Em all over for school, ballet and activities!

This could all only mean one thing, right? 
In case your not too sure, it all equates to PREGNANCY!


 Yup, that's right, PREGNANCY! We have held it in for awhile, and just told Emma on Easter! She is ecstatic, and we couldn't be happier! Now to just keep our fingers crossed and hope that the third time is a charm! 

If all goes well, and according to plan, baby should be here October 15th, 2012. 
My favorite time of year...Yay!

 
And according to the Chinese Gender chart, this little pumpkin could be a boy! 
While I am not sure how accurate those things are, one of each would be awesome!
We have a lot of planning and organizing to do before then, which means a LOT of projects! But it will all be well worth it! 

Updates to {no doubt} follow shortly! 


8 comments:

  1. Ben and I have been dying with excitement since you told me. I could not be more happy for you three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather SweetApril 13, 2012

    CONGRATULATIONS to the three of you! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! How exciting! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Okay, now I see. Forget my fb comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut up!!! I have been wondering where you have been :-) That's so amazing!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!!!! Glad you are back (hopefully) to bloggging!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AnonymousMay 18, 2012

    Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world.God Bless You.trendy cycle shops london

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sure it will be a boy! I know of 23 girls besides me who are all having boys! lol. SO happy for you. Write more blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete