Sunday, March 20, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This is my very first post from our brand spanking new iMac computer! We have been in serious need of a new computer for YEARS! So we saved for a little while, and bit the Big One! We bucked up and purchased what we have wanted for quit awhile! An iMac, and we are LOVING it! Anywho...today marks my first entry of Scavenger Hunt Sundays::


1. CAMERA PHONE










#2 CAMERA






#3 SHOES



#4 CHAIR {BENCH}


#5 IMPERFECTION


{For some reason Blogger is not letting me copy & paste the code for the button, so here is the LINK to Ramblings and Photos}

6 comments:

  1. Cool that you participated in the scavenger hunt! I have been doing them for a while now and they are really fun! Enjoy your new computer - you will fall in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first shot - I'm a bit jealous of your enw computer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for Scavenger Hunt Sundays! Great to see you participating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shoes! Great chair, also! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this scavenger hunt! How great. cute photos. And very exciting about the new iMac!!!

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the white on white for the first shot.

    ReplyDelete