Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday


I saw this link up, and thought that I would make a post today with more words than photos! This is a way for readers to get to know the person behind the blog:
 
 {one} how many times have you been a bridesmaid/maid of honor?
Five! I had actually never added them all up before...
 


{two} what’s the last thing your do before you fall asleep at night?
I usually read. It's the only time to do so PEACEFULLY! 
 


{three} you just won your dream vacation, all expenses paid. where are you going?
Easy. EUROPE! Anywhere in Europe would do, really...HONESTLY! France, Italy, you name it, I would be there in a heartbeat!
 


{four} what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Walks with family, and nature drives to different mountain parks and dams. It is not only a great way to spend time with the family, but to be outdoors and take TONS of photos! 
 


{five} as a child, what did you want to “be when you grew up”? did you end up there?
I changed my mind from time to time, but the one thing that I remember vividly, was wanting to be a Marine Biologist! And nope, obviously didn't end up there!
 


{six} what are 3 things your dream home would have that you don’t currently have?
1. A beautiful gated entry
2. A live-in house keeper!
3. A hot tub or pool
 


{seven} what’s for dinner tonight?
You know, honestly I haven't thought that far ahead yet! So to answer, I have to say I don't know!
 


{eight} if someone stopped by your house unannounced on a typical Saturday night, what would they find you doing?
Lounging in my PJ's watching a movie with the family, and most likely with a glass of wine in my hand!
 


{nine} what’s your average monthly water bill?
We have a community well, so we can use as much water {hot or cold} as we want, and we always pay $68.00 month. No matter what.
 


{ten} what do you do to relax?
Surf the net, or watch something on Netflix. Although, now that Weeds and True Blood are premiering this month, I will probably be watching those late at night... And again, with a glass of wine! 
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh fun! I haven't done a Wee Bit Wednesday in a long time. I should join in next week!! Cool that you have that flat rate of $68 for water! Wells are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I've never done this, maybe I should today.

    I bet your well water is delicious. Maybe I should invite myself over to taste test it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go to "Oh Happy Day" blog and enter for a Paris giveaway!

    There, problem solved ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh Live in housekeeper why didn't I think of that answer that would be wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm...I should hook up to this. I am such a huge slacker when it comes to my blog recently. Glad for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been in so many weddings - that sounds like so much fun! I'd love to hear about them all! I totally want to go to Paris too - one of my DREAM trips!

    ReplyDelete