Thursday, September 1, 2011

 There is a new Blog in the works! Feel free to follow, comment and interact!
 SnapDragon Photography: The Blog

On another note - it is officially the first day of September! Do you know what that means? Fall is on the way! My favorite time of year! And this will be our first whole Fall season in our new home, so I am especially excited!

Fall brings so many things: warm, cozy clothes, Pumpkin Spice Lattes {and all things pumpkin flavored!}, Emma's second year of school {well Pre-K school at any rate}, the beautiful color changing of the leaves, that crisp feeling in the air, pumpkin patch farms, Halloween, evenings by the fire, apple cider, a ton of photo ops, and so much more!



Can you tell I'm excited for my favorite season?!

4 comments:

  1. I love fall and am REALLY looking forward to it!! Can't wait to bust out my warm boots and scarves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way! Love it. That picture captures the fall feeling perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So with you!! I cannot wait for fall, last night I was able to wear my jeans and a sweat shirt...I was so stoked!!! Bring on fall!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo! I am excited for fall this year too!

    ReplyDelete