Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Off The Grid

Yup. That has been me lately. Off the grid.

I somehow have seemed to take a break from blogging and photography! Why? I am not completely sure. Although I have this sneaky suspicion that it may have something to do with being 6 months pregnant. I'm just saying...

A lot has been happening around here! Trying to prepare, keeping up with Emma, events, summer and life in general. Now, I am not as busy as I am during the school year, however, I am one of those women who gets the "blessing" of experiencing every pregnancy symptom! And usually all at once! So with that being said, my body fights me on a daily basis which leads to some long days! 

There are so many exciting things happening in the coming months, that I cannot help but look ahead! I have quite a few friends who are also pregnant right now, and this alone is exciting! Also, Emma had her very first dance recital at the end of June - so CUTE!
And she starts KINDERGARTEN in September! That is just TWO MONTHS away! I know I am going to be that mom that cries like a baby on her first day...I am sentimental fool!

For many of you who know me well, I am quite possibly the worlds most impatient person! Which, as you can imagine, makes these last 3 months unbearable! October sounds {and seems} so far away to me, but I know that realistically it is not. Sometimes, it feels like this process is never going to end! But, I have a very good reason for feeling this way...most women find out they are pregnant around 8 weeks or so. But nope. No me! I found out at 3 WEEKS! Which makes the whole process, and the waiting, that much longer!!
 My mind is playing time tricks on me! 

But to end this note, here are a few recent photos which may help to explain what we have been up to lately::

In the "Muddy Woods" with Howard

Girls will be Girls! 
Getting her Katniss, er, Brave on!
Cheesin' it up, as usual...
Miserably HOT, while the kid plays at the park...


No comments:

Post a Comment