Monday, February 4, 2013

Reality.

I would love to think that I am Super-Woman. Super-Mom.
But guess what, I'm not! And if you know me at all, even the slightest, you know that I will never claim to be. But who doesn't want to think they are Super in some form or another?!
'Cause you're fooling yourself if you don't....I think it's a part of Human Nature.

So here is my Reality.
The proof is in the puddin' {or the photo's as the case may be}!

A day in the life...  

Who wouldn't want to look at these all day?! 


Chubby Cheekers Love!

How I start my mornings...And my afternoons....Heck, all day!

Add in a little Thirty-One to try and make some extra cash...    


My Girls. This is my day in nutshell

Not all that exciting, huh? But in my Reality, this is the exciting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment