Friday, March 21, 2014

Right Now...

I am sitting here with the sun shining in the window, and jamming out to my favorite tunes.
Spring has officially sprung and the sun is actually shining here in the PNW!
 
 
And when the sun shines, I turn my music up a little bit louder, and enjoy it a little bit more than usual! At this particular moment, I am listening to my favorite band: Kings of Leon.
Speaking of KOL, I have to say that I am beyond stoked to be able to say that I will seeing them live in exactly one week from today!! Yesss!!
 

In fact, I couldn't be happier to say that I will be attending quit a few concerts within the next couple of months! If you know me even a little, you will know that I couldn't live without music, and that experiencing it live is my favorite thing...ever.

After next week, I will be spending three glorious, sun-filled days at the Gorge Amphitheater {hands down the best venue} in August for the Watershed Festival!! And after that, I will be seeing one of my all time favorite musicians, Mr. Keith Urban in September at the Washington State Fair! Did I ever tell you about that time I got to meet him...?!
 
Summer Lovin' Tour, 2010
I will definitely be getting my music fix this summer. And let me tell you, it is long, long overdue! It has been far too long since I was able to feed my music addiction, and this summer I decided to throw caution to the wind, and treat myself. 
 
Because damn it...I'm worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment