Monday, November 8, 2010

Home. Sweet Home!

I have decided to try this blogging thing! I know quit a few people who do it, and it seems pretty fun. Not to say that our lives are too terribly interesting, but I'm sure there are a few inquiring minds that may want to know...So here it goes!
We have purchased our first home in Ravensdale, and could not be happier about our decision to do so! It is absolutly perfect for us! It has everything that we wanted (although I did have to give up a little storage space); granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, cheaper cost of living, hardwood flooring throughout, and a lot of extra space for entertaining!



Oh yeah, a shop and 1.25 acres of property for the Man of the house!


We chose to live in Ravensdale because it has the privacy factor that we had been looking for. It is in a good school district for Emma, and not too far out from everything else (10 minutes from Four Corners, Maple Valley and Covington).
Howard has been joking that we should just sign all his paychecks over to Home Depot and Lowe's! That's about right!
If there is anybody who needs an AMAZING broker (Jodi Strittmatter with John L. Scott), or an AMAZING mortgage lender (Rob Beckner with The Legacy Group), we used the best! They both went above and absolutly BEYOND what we could have even imagined-they made this process as painless and easy for us as possible!
So here's to our starting over, by beginning a new chapter in our lives!


4 comments:

  1. Congrats Lindsi...and family! I have a good friend that used to live in Ravensdale (on Lk Retreat). It's a pretty area!
    Your property looks awesome!
    Hopefully some day I can see it, and welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather SweetNovember 08, 2010

    We are so excited for you guys! I'm not totally happy with how far you are from me now, but I'll get over it! ;) Congratulations on your new home -- can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linds! Good to see you on blogger! Now I can link right on over to you! I LOVE your new house and can't wait to see it. Let me know when you are settled in and would like some company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the back deck! Its so big!!! Congrats again on being a homeowner!

    ReplyDelete