Tuesday, December 7, 2010

25 Things

For some of you who may be reading this, you probably know most of this information. And for others, in case you were wondering, here are 25 completely random facts and what-nots about me;

1. I am a true believer that everything happens for a reason.
2. As cliche as it may sound, my daughter truly IS my life, and I am proud to announce it to the world!
3. I am constantly a work in progress.

4. If only I had more confidence in myself, I can only imagine what I could accomplish in life.
5. I am one of the only people I know that is a morning person!
6. I hate thunder and lightning! In fact, I am a down-right wuss when it storms!
7. I am, and always will be, directionally challenged!
8. I am incredibly grateful for my upbringing. It has taught me self-Independence and the true value of all things, material or not.

9. I still do not know what I want to be when I grow up. Does anybody?
10. Sometimes I think I have too big of a heart.
11. My favorite part of the day is sunrise. I look at it as a brand new start. A clean slate.
12. I have only a very small handful of people I can truly trust, and tell anything to.
13. There are people in my life that I want to help, but it is outside of my means, and it kills me.
14. I am an only child, and I love it! Please don't believe everything you hear about us...
15. Music is my savior!
16. I am convinced that I can make a difference. I am not entirely sure how, but it can be done!
17. Two of my favorite smells are; fresh, clean laundry, and the smell of new rain on the ground.
18. Single Mothers are my heroes, and I believe that they are under-rated!
19. I have been amazed at what I can do, when I have to do it.
20. I still, often, reminisce about my childhood. The good and the bad.
21. I have a different belief system than most people I know.
22. My hubby and I, often get frustrated that we cannot provide a better life for our daughter. But we're working on it!
23. I have friends who are Military Wives, and I tell them quite often that they are the strongest women I know. I know that I would not have the strength to do what they do...they truly amaze me!
24. I am slowly, beginning to accept who I am and what I have become.
25. I truly believe that Peace can be accomplished.




1 comment:

  1. Well I can say that I knew all these things about you...they are SOME of the reason that I love you so much. You are such a wonderful person!

    ReplyDelete