1. I am a true believer that everything happens for a reason.
2. As cliche as it may sound, my daughter truly IS my life, and I am proud to announce it to the world!
3. I am constantly a work in progress.
4. If only I had more confidence in myself, I can only imagine what I could accomplish in life.
5. I am one of the only people I know that is a morning person!
6. I hate thunder and lightning! In fact, I am a down-right wuss when it storms!
7. I am, and always will be, directionally challenged!
8. I am incredibly grateful for my upbringing. It has taught me self-Independence and the true value of all things, material or not.
9. I still do not know what I want to be when I grow up. Does anybody?
10. Sometimes I think I have too big of a heart.
11. My favorite part of the day is sunrise. I look at it as a brand new start. A clean slate.
12. I have only a very small handful of people I can truly trust, and tell anything to.
13. There are people in my life that I want to help, but it is outside of my means, and it kills me.
14. I am an only child, and I love it! Please don't believe everything you hear about us...
15. Music is my savior!
16. I am convinced that I can make a difference. I am not entirely sure how, but it can be done!
17. Two of my favorite smells are; fresh, clean laundry, and the smell of new rain on the ground.
18. Single Mothers are my heroes, and I believe that they are under-rated!
19. I have been amazed at what I can do, when I have to do it.
20. I still, often, reminisce about my childhood. The good and the bad.
21. I have a different belief system than most people I know.
22. My hubby and I, often get frustrated that we cannot provide a better life for our daughter. But we're working on it!
23. I have friends who are Military Wives, and I tell them quite often that they are the strongest women I know. I know that I would not have the strength to do what they do...they truly amaze me!
24. I am slowly, beginning to accept who I am and what I have become.
25. I truly believe that Peace can be accomplished.