Friday, February 18, 2011

The Civil Wars

I recently heard a fantastic duo, named The Civil Wars. They are now one of my favorites!Their voices are beautiful together, and their music is slightly haunting. I love how they do not have a back up band, or put on a huge production. They are all about their music and their art.
Their song "Poison and Wine" was featured on one of my favorite shows, 'Grey's Anatomy', and after that they basically took off! This song is gorgeous and I can't seem to get enough of it:

'Poison and Wine'

Another song that I absolutely LOVE is "Barton Hollow". It takes me back to the 1920's, down in the dirty south...


                                 'Barton Hollow'

Anywho, I just though I'd share my new, recent favorite! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment