Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The ABC's of Me

Here are some tidbits about ME, MYSELF and I. Twenty six of them in fact! Just in case you were wondering...

Age:27
Bed Size: Queen
Chore you hate: Laundry!
Dogs: I love them, but do not own one
Essential start of your day: Caffeine!
Favorite Color: Green {and all earth tones}
Gold or silver: I'll take both! But seriously, WHITE gold AND silver!
Height: 5'4"
Instruments I play (or have played): I used to play the violin, but have always wanted to play the drums!
Job Title: SAHM and Nanny
Kids: Emma Ray
Live: Washington
Mom's Name: Darcie
Nickname: Mommy, Mom, Lins, Wilkie
Overnight hospital stays: Yes. Childbirth {mine & my daughters}!
Pet Peeve: Being sticky, being cold, rude/intolerant/ignorant people, and bad drivers {to name a few}!
Quote from a movie: "How come Andrew gets to get up? If he gets up, we'll all get up, IT'LL BE ANARCHY!"
-The Breakfast Club
Right or left handed: Righty
Siblings: By blood? Nada. But otherwise, I have a few sistas!
Time you wake up: On the days I work, 6:45 am. On the days I don't 7:30 am.
Underwear: Heck Yes!
Vegetables you dislike: Peas, Lima beans, kidney beans, the usual.
What makes you run late: MY KID!
X-rays you've had done: MRI's of my knees and head, and some dental x-rays.
Yummy food you make: I make a mean tiramisu during the holidays!  
Zoo animal: GIRAFFE! But do I really have to pick only one? Cause I love Orangutans too! And a lot more...I heart the zoo!

And how about you? What are your ABC's?

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha... Oh the Breakfast Club. I love it.

    You make Tiramisu?! I didn't know that! That shall have to be made one night when I come visit :)

    ReplyDelete