Friday, April 29, 2011

Photo Friday!

When I see these images, I cannot help but to feel inspired, creative and HAPPY! There's nothing like a SMILE on your face to make everything better! I have been so into vintage, rustic and antique inspired things lately! I have so many ideas for photos and decorating swirling around in my head! But until those things make their way to the surface and start happening, these images will have to do! I am just so in LOVE with all of these warm colors, I just can't seem to get enough!

This makes me want SPRING to actually arrive!
{VIA}

This is so incredibly Romantic and Simplistic!
{VIA}

This is quit possibly one of the coolest things I have ever seen...I want to be there!
{VIA}
Look at those colors! I'm in LOVE!
{VIA}

So there you have it. My Five Favorites for Friday!
What things are inspiring you and making YOU happy today?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, soft, gentle images! That typewriter just makes me want to write a romantic novel or something :)

    If you like photography, feel free to take a look at my blog. I've just started :)

    Best wishes,
    This Good Life

    ReplyDelete