Friday, August 5, 2011

Friends.

I have been unusually absent, as of late. So sorry! Gotta love those summer agendas - always on the move. Go, go, go. Busy, busy, busy!

But on the flip side, having absolutely nothing to do with me, I have quit a few friends who are going through some seriously FUN, EXCITING and LIFE CHANGING experiences right now! I am so excited for all of them, and don't see any of them often enough to tell them to their beautiful faces. So I am doing it here. Now... 

Congratulations to all of you who have accomplished all you have ever dreamed. And to those who have become who they wanted, reached their goals and found themselves. For those who are raising families, and starting homes! As much I do not vocalize this, I consider myself honored to know you. And blessed to be able to have you as friends. 

I would be fooling myself if I said I did not envy certain aspects of your lives. Because I do, and I no doubt always will. But this is a good thing! You are all my inspiration. You give me ideas on life, and how to better myself. How to stay positive and see the good. In people, and in life! 
So a million THANK YOU's to all who are my friends. Because without you, I honestly do not know where I would be today.

...MUCH LOVE...

2 comments:

  1. well clearly you're not talking about me ;) Just kidding. Great way to shout it from the rooftops. I'm always in awe of my friend accomplishments. I should tell them more often.

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie. We are glad to have you too!

    ReplyDelete