Monday, August 8, 2011

SUCCESS!

I have officially survived my first wedding photography experience! 

Granted, I only shot their reception, but this was their third one! They had a traditional wedding ceremony in Hawaii back in November, and then a traditional Indian ceremony in April. So this reception was thrown for those friends and family members who did not attend the other two...

Overall I am really pleased with how the photos turned out!
Here is a sneak-peek at some of my faves!


Please feel free to leave critiques on how you think I could improve...kind comments are welcome too, of course!
Thanks to all!

2 comments:

  1. Love them Lins, great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! This would be super intimidating. Making a wedding cake is stressful enough! I love her hair do.

    ReplyDelete