Monday, January 30, 2012

I am Me.

I recently read a blog post over at The Paper Mama, that has inspired me to write my own post, all about Me...

To start off, here is a recent Self Portrait...


And now for all the things I am currently...


Obsessing over…
All things photography! Business ideas, photo ops, places for shoots, the new camera and gear I am getting soon! Meetup ideas for my photo group, and all that Jazz!

Working on…
A fresh business plan. Goals, ideals, new perspectives, more Goals and logistics of how to work it all out!

Thinking about…
How busy I will be within the next few months! While I wouldn't have it any other way, sometimes it gets overwhelming!

Anticipating…
LIFE. It throws so much at me, everyday! It is hard to NOT anticipate what waits around the corner, and what is lurking in the shadows. Good or bad!

Listening to…
The She and Him Pandora channel. I totally "stole" this idea from The Paper Mama! I love She and Him, but had never thought of looking up their channel until today! It's a good one...for sure!

Eating…
Nothing at this exact moment in time...But my new favorite obsession is chicken sausage! I like to cook it up, and throw it into the mix with any meal! Yummm!

Wishing…
Well, there is a lot I am wishing for this year:: a successful business, success in getting my name and art work out into the world, and having a second kiddo sometime within the next year or two.

Hopefully this has inspired YOU to write about YOU! 
Because more times than not, we tend to forget about ourselves. 
And if YOU are not important, than who is?!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for all of these! I know you will do wonderful, just give it time, (I know that is easier said then done) :)
    PS...You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love chicken sausage! Good to catch up on you :)

    ReplyDelete