Tuesday, June 11, 2013

20 Facts About Me

OK folks, day two of the 31 day blog challenge: 20 facts all about ME!
{Not quite sure how interesting this will be, but here we go...}

Well, at least for now...
  1. I have been a Stay-At-Home-Mom for almost four years now! Geez, that went by fast! 
  2. I may, or may not, have a slight case of O.C.D. when it comes to organizing. While there are aspects of my life where you cannot always tell, I most definitely have a place for everything, and everything in it's place!
  3. My youngest daughter is almost 9 months old, and almost crawling, but I do not have a child-proof home! Shame on me? Maybe.
  4. I have very expensive taste. Do I indulge in it? HECK NO! As my husband would tell you: I have a wine drinkers taste on a beer drinkers budget. 
  5. In conjunction with the above statement; almost everything I own {except for my children!} is used! Yup. I am not kidding. But you know what? I kinda like it that way...Everything has already been broken in, and has the kinks worked out by the time it makes it way to me!
  6. One of my favorite Summer activities is to go Garage Sale-ing!
  7. I honestly cannot handle doing arts & crafts! In fact, I kinda hate 'em...
  8. I love, love, LOVE the sun! But don't like the heat that comes with it. Kind of strange, right? Well, I am a heat-wimp! Guess you could call me your typical Washingtonian! 
  9. I am embarrassed about this one, but I suppose I can make it interesting for you: I have never mowed a lawn in my life. Nope. Not once. Moving on...
  10. Out of the {very} few states that I have traveled to, Montana has always been, and will always be, my favorite. In fact, if you asked me to move there right now, I would pack up in a heartbeat! 
  11. I am a little bit of a history nerd when it comes anything having to do with Lewis and Clark. That part of history has always fascinated me. Even as a child. Which is probable why I love MT so much! 
  12. I have traveled to Paris, France and Madrid, Spain! For this, I will always be forever grateful to my incredible Mother for making that possible for me in high school!! A chance of a lifetime! 
  13. I do NOT like loose sheets on my bed! I cannot stand having them wrap around my legs and my feet...it confines me! Therefore, I never have them on my bed. Just a fitted sheet and a comforter. I must say, it makes making the bed a LOT easier!
  14. As much as I would love to have a dog, besides the financial responsibility of them, I selfishly do not want to go through the heartbreak of loosing a pet.
  15. I have found that the easiest way for me to loose weight, is to give birth to a child!! Each time my daughters were born, I automatically dropped 2 dress sizes!           Haha! How ironic is that?!!
  16. I do not have a defining "style". I am not a girly-girl by any means, but I am not quite a tom boy either...maybe a little in between? Or maybe you could just call it the "Lazy-Mom" style?!
  17. My biggest pet peeves: 1) being sticky! 2) being too cold 3) drivers who do not use their blinkers 4) ignorance, and/or close-mindedness 
  18. This may not be news to some, but I am a caffeine fanatic! And no, I do not mean pop, {I don't drink pop} I mean coffee!! 
  19. I do not deep clean my wood floors as often as I supposed I should. My reasoning? My six-year-old! The second I get them clean, they are literally dirty again. So why bother? Only when there is planned company coming, of course!!
  20. My middle name is after the first half of my grandmother's name: Lindsi Jo {as in JoAnn}. And my oldest daughter's middle name is after my deceased Papa: Emma Ray {as in Raymond}.
I am not sure how intriguing that was to you, but if you stuck around to read it all, I Thank You! And I will be back shortly with installment number three of the blog challenge...
LATER!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a total washingtonian as well. I wish it was sunny every day but when it gets above 80 degrees I am wishing for the cold rain again. lol. I'm such a wimp.

    ReplyDelete