Thursday, October 31, 2013

Rekindling The Hobby

For a hobby that I like to think I am passionate about, I sure have fallen out of it!
But that is about to change. Photography here I come....again!

As a self-taught hobbyist, I think that I am pretty dang good. And for those of you who know me, know that I do not compliment myself well...or at all, really.
But I really do love to take photographs. I find beauty in the details. The smallest of things that most people will take for granted, and look right past. I enjoy finding just the right angle, or just the right kind of light, to perfect an image. And just to make it clear, I hate Photoshop!
My goal is to keep the image SOOC {straight out of camera}. And for the most part, I do.
There are the occasional instances where some fill light might need to be added, and it is no surprise that black and whites are some of my favorites!






So with that being said, I am once again going to dive in head first to the ocean that is known as photography. I will be picking up where I left off with the Seattle Photography Meetup Group that I was chosen to lead, through Capturing True Emotion.
I will once again start planning meetups, and hopefully end up with good turn outs!

If you, or someone you might know, loves photography and wants to join a meetup group in any state or area, click on this LINK to sign up for the one closest to you!



Keep an eye out for photos!
I look forward to sharing my hobby with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment