Friday, February 21, 2014

Confessional Friday

Linking up with A Blonde Ambition, here are my confessions! 

1. I confess that this week has been really unproductive. With Emma being on mid-winter break, and the weather being kind of crumby, I just haven't had the motivation I usually have!

2. I confess that I have started watching American Idol again. I usually watch every other year, and last year I could not stand most of the judges so I did not watch. But this year however, I LOVE the judges and the talent is pretty good!

3. I confess that I officially have a monster of a 17 month old. I love her to pieces, but she is the polar opposite of her Sis, and she has been giving me a run for my money lately!

4. I confess that I am thinking about becoming a Troop Leader for Emma's Girl Scout troop next year. This may sound crazy, but I am starting to think that it might be a lot of fun, and it will keep me busy!

5. I confess that I am {sadly} addicted to Social Media. I am going to blame it on the fact that I am cooped up with kids 24/7, and say that it is my communication with the outside world!

6. I confess that I window shop online. While I never end up purchasing anything, I sure do wish I could!

7. I confess that I think it would be fun to participate in one of those Color Runs. But let's be honest here. I am incredibly out of shape, and wouldn't make it to the finish line!

What do you have to confess?!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, both my kids are little monsters, so I feel ya there! lol. And I also confess I'm addicted to social media. In fact, I wrote an entire post on it. And you know what? I'm okay with it. I NEED it. I need to be able to communicate with other people besides a 4 year old and an (almost) 2 y/o. My sanity depends on it. ;)

    ReplyDelete