Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The Closing of a Chapter

With all of life's busy workings, it gets continually harder for me to keep up with my blog! 
While it will not be going away for good,  if you truly want to keep up and check out whats happening in our little corner of the woods, I invite you to please follow me on Instagram!! 

With that being said, I have decided to officially close a chapter in my life. 
A chapter that I started almost four years ago. 
A chapter that I had never seen myself being part of.
But a chapter that I am so glad I decided to be part of!

Now, almost four years later, this chapter has come to it's end.
I have decided to quit direct selling with Thirty-One Gifts. 

Their company changed so many things for me! 
It helped me to step outside of my comfort zone.
It helped me gain so many relationships that I would have otherwise never have known.
Relationships and knowledge that will forever be indispensable. 

The reason for this was simple:
I just haven't had the best of luck with this particular product, and that's OK!
Not everyone does, and that's OK!
It simply boiled down to whether or not this was a smart financial move for me and my family.
And at this time, it makes more sense for me, personally, to step on the brakes. 

I have officially cancelled my Thirty-One website, but can still place orders for you through my email, until the end of this month {April}. 
I will also be going through my personal inventory and selling what I will no longer need.
At a discounted price, of course! 
So please let me know if you would like to place a final order with me, or if you would like to look at my inventory and purchase in person! 

Please don't think that I will be leaving my customers in the lurch!
I can find a consultant to refer you to, if you need one! 

THANK YOU Thirty-One Gifts for the opportunity of a lifetime!
Your company has opened my eyes, and my mind, 
to direct sales and what they mean to women {and men} everywhere. 

I will be forever Grateful!


1 comment: