Saturday, February 12, 2011

X Fingers Crossed! X

I hope soon, to become a::

 

Today is our Tax Day, and we are hoping for the best, money wise. If all goes well, and we end up getting the return we are HOPING for, I will be getting my new camera, with all of the fancy gadgets and accessories, SOON!
This is something that I have been wanting, and waiting for, for years. And yes, I literally mean YEARS! I have been putting this on the back burner forever...but it is now finally MY time to shine! Once I possess this fabulous piece of technology, I know that it will become an appendage. It will be attached to my at all times, and I will become obsessed. I will dive into it completely, and most importantly:: discover my talent and have FUN with it!
Now, don't get me wrong - I am not pursuing this to become a professional or make a business out of it. I just want to discover a talent that I have always felt I possess. Some people I know probably do not understand my enthusiasm or excitement for this, for most people have been doing this for quite a while now. But not me. I feel like it is my time to show everyone else what I can do! Finally!
So, my hope is that by the end of this month, I will have at least ordered my new addiction/obsession! So if you could, please just keep your fingers crossed for me!
Thanks a bunch! XoXo

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I have my eye on a new camera and I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon...we have to pay taxes every year!

    Just don't get anything too complicated. I'm sure you have done your research, but I am a fan of Canon. :)

    Let's go shoot some photos soon!

    ReplyDelete