Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Guilty Pleasure

Well, I'm not sure I know where to begin with day four of the blog challenge!
It's all about guilty pleasures...

I feel like I may have a few guilty pleasures...does my one and only vice count as a guilty pleasure? Because if it does, than it would be coffee. {Yeah, I'm predictable. I know!}

Otherwise, I might be able to provide a short {ish} list!


  • Packing the girlies up in the car, and driving around aimlessly. For no other reason than the fact that I like to drive, and sometimes we just need to get out! = a waste of gas!
  • Browsing and purchasing new music when I know I shouldn't! = a waste of a budget!
  • Eating junk food for no apparent reason and gaining more weight! = a waste of self-preservation! 
  • Watching cheesy shows on T.V. or Netflix! = a waste of brain power!
  • Just being flat-out, all around lazy! = a waste of a day!
So yeah, I suppose I have a few. Not my proudest moments, but we all know we have them!
What are yours?!

1 comment:

  1. I partake in all of those wasteful activities as well, so don't feel too bad ;-)

    ReplyDelete