Thursday, June 20, 2013

Three Personality Traits...

Here we are, doing another day of the blog challenge!
Today is about three personality traits that I am PROUD of! 
Let's begin, shall we?

Which ones best describe you?!

1}  I am, and always have been, proud to be an extremely open-minded, equal-opportunity, sees-the-best-in-people kind of person! This is my number one favorite thing about myself! It always will be. This is probably why arrogance, ignorance, hatred, racism and sexism all rank at the top of my pet-peeves list {even though I did not mention some of them in an earlier post, I try not to talk about them too much, as to not get myself all worked up}!


2}  I consider myself to be an extremely clean, and organized person. Although, since      there is an exception to every rule, my floors fall flat on my O.C.D. radar! But other than that, everything has to be in its place, or I go crazy! I am proud of this fact, because this means that I do not live in filth! Even at the lowest moments of life, I cannot stand living in a mess!!

3}  I {would like to} think that I am fairly money-conscience. Bills and life-stuff aside, I do not compulsively shop, and it is not very often that I splurge on something for myself. Occasionally, yes. Because I truly believe that you have to. But overall, no. My husband and I take our pennies into account at all times. While it may not appear this way to most, we do. I am proud of this fact, because we honestly and truly appreciate what we have, and do not take any of it for granted. We are able to decipher what we truly cannot live without, and which things we need. And the best part? We do not owe monetary favors to anyone, besides the bank for our home and car! And as for the struggle that we go through because of this, it makes it worth it.

Of course there are other traits that I do love about myself {funny, loyal, loving, etc,..} but these are the top three in my book!

What are the three things about yourself that you are most proud of? I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment