Friday, February 14, 2014

Bad Day, Good Life

Ever have one of those days?

You know the ones I'm talking about: the ones where everything seems to be working against you? The ones where you keep running in circles, only to get nothing accomplished? The ones where you end up laughing, because frankly, what other option is there?!

Well this has been my day today in a nutshell! 
Long story short: the power went out, because a tree fell down. I couldn't get out of my street, the kids were freaking out, and I lost my phone. My knee went out on me {I will explain this in a later post}, had to hobble around in the dark to find medicine, and I hadn't had any coffee yet. I didn't get to eat breakfast, finally was able to leave to run errands with a very cranky 16 month old, then came home to continue with the afternoon. Only for said 16 month old to spit up on the floor and smear it all over! All of this before 4:00pm!
 I still have about half of my day left...it's been a CRAP day, but it's still a good life!


Sometimes it's all too much. Ya know?
As I sit here pondering what other nuggets of goodness this day has yet to throw at me, I am contemplating going to the store to purchase a bottle of wine!

I hope you are all having a good Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment