Sunday, February 16, 2014

The Sunday Social

Linking up with The Sunday Social, by A Complete Waste of Makeup!
This week's questions:
1. What are your favorite things to do on a lazy day?
Cozying up with a good book, having a Netflix marathon, catching up on DVR recordings, scroll around Pinterest, and lounging in PJ's with no makeup!

2. What is your TV guilty pleasure?
I'm gonna have to say Pretty Little Liars...don't judge!

3. What is your favorite road trip music?
Oh geez! The question for me should be what isn't my favorite! 
But if I have to choose, I suppose a few would be: The Eagles, Keith Urban, Ben Lee, Fleetwood Mac, Incubus, a mix of upbeat country tunes, and so much more! 
{Thank goodness for iPod shuffles, and Pandora!}

4. What are your favorite magazines or books to read by the pool or laying around?
I like to browse People, US Weekly, Real Simple, and Rolling Stone.
Or whatever the current book may be that I am reading at that time...

5. What is your favorite snack?
Again, so many to choose from! I have always been a sucker for Cheez-Its and white cheddar popcorn! If I have a sweet tooth, usually anything sour or involving caramel will do!

Keep an eye out for next week's questions:
1. Favorite breakfast food
2. Best way to spend a free day
3. Airline ticket to anywhere in the world….where would you go and why?
4. You can only leave the house with one thing…what is it?
5. How do you take your coffee?


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE white cheddar popcorn!! I have to keep it out of the house or I will literally eat the entire bag in one sitting. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG have you tried the White Cheddar cheezits?? snazzy!! I can't buy them because of the kiddo's allergies, but I got a sample bag and it was good!
    I'm more of a kettle corn girl with my book, which sucks because you get sticky fingers. haha...good thing for kindles, right?

    ReplyDelete